Ranking like no other
Among alarming information coming from the whole world, among national news concerning decisions making
on the State level, we have decided to create something “light” to entertain our readers and serve them a ranking they have never seen before.
Has anybody ever wondered how long should the hotel name be? Are 53 characters in a name too much? Is it easier
to remember longer name? How many words the perfect hotel name should be consisted of? Unfortunately
we do not know the answers for all those questions yet. Instead we decided to create a TOP 10 of the longest hotels’ name in Poland.
The aim of the ranking is not to praise the authors of the longest names. It is not supposed to be read as any kind
of joke. We will not provide any awards. We did it because we were curious. We hope that for you it will be also
an interesting experience. The main aim of the below mentioned TOP 10 is to entertain.
TOP 10 of the Longest Hotels’ Names:
1. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw (53*)
2. DoubleTree by Hilton Kraków Hotel & Convention Center (53)
3. Hotel Mercure Racławice Dosłońce Conference & SPA (49)
4. Hotel „Białowieski” Conference, Wellness & SPA (46)
5. BEST WESTERN PLUS Business Faltom Hotel Gdynia (46)
6. Stacja Nowa Gdynia Business & Wellness Resort (45)
7. Hotel Słoneczny Zdrój Medical SPA & Wellness (44)
8. Hotel ARA Restauracja Club Jastrzębia Góra (42)
9. BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Forum Katowice (41)
10. BEST WESTERN Efekt Express Kraków Hotel (39)
We did not consider all hotels from Poland. In our ranking you can find hotels, where you can organize an event using meeting.pl. See how it works.
*Numbers given in brackets are the sum of characters and spaces.